Pub Quiz Week 11 (12/3-18/3): Don't Forget the Lyrics

This week, just need to complete the lyrics, simple as. Each  Bonus points for getting the song and artist.

1. She keeps a Moët et Chandon in a pretty cabinet. 'Let them eat cake.' she says, _ _ _ _.
2. ‎Like a small boat on the ocean sending big waves into motion. Like how a single word can make a heart open. I might only have one match _ _ _ _ _ _.
3. ‎Well, Ali Baba had them forty thieves, Sheherezade had a thousand tales. But, master you in luck 'cause up your sleeves _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
4. ‎Poor old Johnny Ray sounded sad upon the radio, moved a million hearts in mono. Our mothers cried, _ _, _ _ _.
5. ‎I sit and wait. Does an angel contemplate my fate? And do they know the places that we go when we're grey and old? 'Cause I have been told that salvation _ _ _ _.
6. ‎I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me, I still feel your touch in my dreams. Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why. Without you it's hard to survive. 'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling and every time we kiss _ _ _ _ _.
7. ‎I used to rule the world, seas would rise when I gave the word. Now in the morning I sleep alone, _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
8. ‎As he came into the window was a sound of a crescendo. He came into her apartment, _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
9. ‎This hit, that ice cold, _ _, _ _ _.
10. ‎Do I attract you, do I repulse you with my queasy smile? Am I too dirty, am I too flirty, do I like what you like? I could be wholesome, I could be loathsome, guess I'm a little bit shy. Why don't you like me? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _?

As always,
If you wish to play along, send your answers to me via Twitter (@Rustythewolf) or email me (rustythewolf28@gmail.com)!
Good luck, and until next time!
~Rusty

Comments